Our services range from a 30 minute visit to overnight care.
Our carers can provide you with the following types of care and support with:
- personal care and hygiene.
- getting up and going to bed.
- administration of medicines.
- collecting or returning medicine to the chemist.
- collecting prescriptions and medicines from GP surgeries.
- preparing meals.
- shopping, with or for you.
- laundry and light housework.
- social activities such as visiting friends or family, or going to your group or club.